Since the successful adoption of the Portland area’s Metro 2040 Plan, Fregonese Associates has brought its unique regional planning approach to communities from coast to coast. From Southern California to Northeast Ohio, our plans focus on a broad regional vision with an eye toward implementation. We have experience working in large multi-state regions, highly urbanized areas, and rural parts of the country.
We understand that, in order to realize the broad goals set forth in a regional vision, these goals must be actionable at the local level. That is why we continually revisit communities in regions where we have worked to help local leaders in planning efforts at a range of scales.
Our projects include:
- Heartland 2050 – Omaha-Council Bluffs, Nebraska-Iowa
- Thrive 2055 – Chattanooga, Tennessee
- VibrantNEO 2040 – Cleveland-Akron-Youngstown, Ohio
- Compass Blueprint – Southern California
- Envision Central Texas – Austin, Texas
- Chicago Metropolis 2020 – Chicago, Illinois
- Envision Utah – Wasatch Front, Utah
- Metro 2040 Growth Concept – Portland, Oregon